June 07, 2009

Cleaning the Grill






It is definitely time for firing up the grill for outdoor cooking. Nothing like it. Nothing like the mess left on the grill, either, when all the cooking is done. True, at least the mess is outside but, it’s still a mess, waiting to be cleaned up for the next time.

Here is a great way to take care of all that. Grill Daddy-- the first grill cleaning tool of its kind, and ultra lightweight, eco-friendly and made to last. The Grill Daddy and Grill Daddy Pro are specifically designed to thoroughly, quickly, and easily clean any barbeque grill with the power of steam no matter what the mess!

And the real beauty is that you can clean up the grill soon after you’ve finished cooking, while the grill is still warm. The Grill Daddy uses the warmth of the grill to steam it clean. There are 3 versions available starting at around $20.

The Grill Daddy and Grill Daddy Pro can be found at retailers such as Home Depot, Wal Mart, Ace and True Value Hardware Stores while the Grill Daddy Platinum is currently available by special order. Detachable replacement brushes are available online. www.buygrilldaddy.com.

5 comments:

  1. This is super! I have been trying for years to find something that will take the pain out of cleaning up after grilling. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousJune 07, 2009

    I just bought a Weber and didn't get the brush at the barbeque store. I'm glad I didn't. This looks amazing! Can't wait to get one!

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnonymousJune 10, 2009

    Sounds too good to be true. But I will give it a shot--thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just read another great review about this brush in Real Simple magazine. Definitely seems worth the try!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was looking for this for my Dad when it was first available on TV. Glad it came to a local retailer. It will be in my cart on my next trip to the store.

    ReplyDelete